| Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 4:37 AM |
Why the hell am I so unlucky?! I cannot stand it. BUAY TAHAN BUAY TAHAN!!! Just read Sharon's blog and there's this "pre-SWAT" camp going on at 27-29th of December. 26-28th November is CHURCH CAMP. To make things worse, I asked Sharon to rate the importance of the camp from a scale of 1-10 and she said 13. What a dumbass number to pick. 13 AS IN "13" THE UNLUCKY NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRGGGHHHH!!! Somebody kill me now. I asked Sharon to bury me and she obliged. She is providing the tombstone. So yes, now I have to toss a coin to see if I'll be going for "Pre-SWAT" Camp OR Church Camp. Either way, I'll lose out. If I go for CHURCH camp, I'll probably be murdered in the REAL SWAT camp. If I go to "Pre-SWAT" Camp, I WILL MISS OUT ON THE CAMP THAT I'VE BEEN ONLY LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *weeps* The Ultimately Weird Thing is that all my bad luck seems to be related to NPCC. When I asked Sharon why is this so, she just gave me a bunch of reasons that is to terrible to put in my blog. Excuse me, I have to go toss a coin now. |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|